Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 25 - Reunited


Hi Babe,

As you can see I came back today.
It has been 11 weeks since I last saw you and it's great to be back.

It is also great to see that you have accepted Rose as one of the family.

Bill & Ben or is that Zvill & Zven as it may seem have now started thier own adventure and I am sure our paths will cross again in the future.
Who is Bob? I would like to thank the production crew for their tireless efforts to make my epic adventure so much fun. Have a look around and my true identity will be revealed.

Is this the end ? No way.
If I disappear from time to time don't worry, I'll be back but expect a few emails in the mean time.
At some stage Rose may have been caught on film in such a way that might have compromised her integrity. I would like it to be known that after a day on the bike i sometimes get a sore back. Rose is tained masseuse. Oh Man! she is good.

TTFN
Love Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment